- Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: When you visit our website, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information voluntarily provided by you through contact forms, appointment bookings, or newsletter subscriptions.
How We Collect Information About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as advertising pixels or cookies; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, advertising pixels, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
You may provide us with Personal Information in several ways, such as when you:
- Provide information to us via our websites, applications, and other digital channels by signing up, creating accounts (including using social media login), filling out forms, commenting, or otherwise engaging with our online services;
- Sign up for SMS text promotions;
- Communicate with us by e-mail or phone;
- Subscribe to e-mails and/or newsletters;
- Report a problem or request support for any of our Services;
- Buy merchandise from us online at Rejuvenerehealth.com:
- Interact with our social media accounts; and
- Participate in our contests, promotions, giveaways, or surveys.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “Posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To provide the Services to you.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through the mail, our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To provide you will information, discounts, coupons, and promotions relating to our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you can opt-out by using the Unsubscribe link in the email you receive or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
1.2 Usage Information: We may collect non-personal information about your interactions with our website, such as IP address, browser type, operating system, and referring URLs. This information helps us analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
- Use of Information:
2.1 Personal Information: We may use the personal information you provide to respond to your inquiries, fulfill appointment requests, provide you with our products and services, send relevant information about our services, and provide personalized experiences on our website. We may also use your information for internal purposes such as data analysis, improving our website, and enhancing our services.
2.2 Marketing Communications: With your consent, we may send you promotional emails or newsletters about our services, special offers, or events. You have the right to opt-out of receiving such communications at any time by following the instructions provided in the email or by contacting us directly.
2.3 Promotional SMS/Text Offers from Rejuvenére Health. You may elect to receive text messages from us. When you sign up to receive text messages, we will send you information about promotional offers and more. These text messages may use information automatically collected based on your actions while on our sites and may prompt messaging such as cart abandon messages. To the extent you voluntarily opt to have text notifications sent directly to your mobile phone, we receive and store the information you provide, including your telephone number or when you read a text message. You may opt out of receiving those messages at any time by replying STOP in response to receiving a text message. For more information about text messages, see our Terms & Conditions.
- Information Sharing:
3.1 Third-Party Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to perform certain functions necessary to operate our website and provide our services. These providers may have access to your personal information but are obligated to keep it confidential and use it solely for the purposes specified by us.
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
3.2 Legal Compliance: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal obligations, protect our rights and property, or investigate potential violations.
- Data Security:
We implement reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. However, We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please note that no method of transmission or storage over the internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security and we assume no liability for any disclosure due to unauthorized third-party access or other acts beyond our control.
- Third-Party Links:
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party sites before providing any personal information.
- Children's Privacy:
Adult Use Only: Our Website is not intended for individuals under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features; do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a person under 18 we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us at email@example.com
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Rejuvenére Health, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
You may manage how your browser handles these technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain ad-service companies and Rejuvenére Health-served ads online by using the National Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI’s”) Opt-Out Tool or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) About Ads Opt-Out Tool. You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain device data with Rejuvenére Health, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Targeted Advertising. We use your Personal Information to tailor our marketing and advertising efforts. To do this, we provide your information to third party advertising networks (such as Google Doubleclick) and social media companies (such as Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms). When we provide data to agencies, ad networks, and other parties for targeted advertising, we do not provide them with your name, financial information, or any sensitive information (such as a government ID or date of birth, if we have collected that). We use online identifiers such as email, cookie addresses, and device identifiers to help us provide targeted advertising to you and others like you. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the Personal Information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to target audiences.
- Opt out options
To opt out of targeted advertising, you may use the following links provided by third parties that manage opt outs for some ad networks:
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our Services, newsletters, email updates and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of others, including retail partners, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
We reserve the right to update this Policy from time to time. Any updates we may make to our Policy will be posted on this page, and we may also provide a website notice of any material changes for a reasonable period of time. When we do, we will revise the “last revised” date at the top of this Policy. We encourage you to check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy. If you do not agree or consent to these updates or changes, do not continue to use the Services. Your continued use of our website after the changes signify your acceptance of the revised policy
- Contact Us:
- Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Information
- Some states also grant you additional rights regarding accessing, correcting, and deleting Personal Information.
- You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
- You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- to request access to, correct, or delete some Personal Information that you have provided to us.
We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users
By writing to us at:
Rejuvenére Health & Aesthetics Medspa 2023 Jonesboro Rd, McDonough Ga. 30253
By phone at: 678 543-2253 or email us at: email@example.com
We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.